Home › Forums › All India Level PG Medical Entrance Exams › State Level PG Medical Entrance Exams & Counseling › TNPG – Tamilnadu PG Medical › TNPG 2014 Tentative Schedule for Round 3 of Counseling Out
July 3, 2014 at 11:38 PM #2586
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
Tamilnadu health website has published notification regarding TENTATIVE COUNSELLING SCHEDULE 2014-2015 III PHASE (Round 3) for admission into POST GRADUATE DEGREE/DIPLOMA/MCh (NEUROSURGERY) 6YEARS /MDS COURSES.
For POST GRADUATE DEGREE/DIPLOMA/6YEARS MCh (NS) COURSES:
DATE 09.00 A.M. 11.00 A.M. 2.00 P.M. 06-07-2014 (SUNDAY) GR 001 TO 407 (MARK 77.04 TO 65.72) GR 408 TO GR 715 (MARK 65.68 TO 63.32) GR 716 TO GR 1025 (MARK 63.28 TO 61.88) 07-07-2014 (MONDAY) GR 1026 TO GR 1644 (MARK 61.84 TO 59.00) GR 1645 TO GR 2202 (MARK 58.96 TO 56.80) &
SCA GR 2212, 2461, 2541, 2718, 2817, 2966, 2970, 3110, 3194, 3224, 3319, 3361, 3371.
ST GR 2414, 2795, 2841, 2894, 3025, 3308, 3339.
- 08-07-2014 (TUESDAY) All eligible service candidates (all communities) from GR2203 (56.76) to GR5946 (40.00) for the existing vacancies in Govt. and self financing colleges. (available under service category seats only)
All eligible candidates (BCM/SC/SCA/ST communities)
from GR2203 (56.76) to GR5946 (40.00) for the existing vacancies in Govt. and self financing colleges. (available under open category seats) (SCA/ST candidates other than those called for counselling on 07-07-2014)
All eligible candidates (OC/BC/MBC communities) from GR2203 (56.76) to GR5946
(40.00) for the existing vacancies in Govt. and self financing colleges. (available under open category seats)
For MDS courses:
On 07-07-2014 (MONDAY) at 2.00 PM for All eligible service candidates in the merit list for the vacancies arising (if any) in Government Dental College and at 3.00 PM for All eligible non-service candidates in the merit list for the vacancies arising (if any)/existing in Govt./Self Financing Dental Colleges.
The Auditorium, Kilpauk Medical College, Kilpauk, Chennai -10.
Candidates who are Eligible to attend the counselling are as follows:
- Candidates who have taken allotment during the 1st & 2nd phases of counselling and on roll only will be permitted to attend the counselling.
- Candidates who are wait listed can attend the counselling.
Candidates who are not Eligible to attend the counselling are as follows:
- Candidates who have absented during the 1st phase of counselling will not be permitted.
- Candidates who have taken allotment during the 1st & 2nd phases of counselling but not joined / discontinued the course will not be permitted.
- Candidates should come one hour prior to the counselling time.
- Candidates with a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- as processing fee will only be permitted to attend the counseling for Allotment/Re-allotment.
- Candidates who were wait listed & those attending the counselling for the first time should bring the original certificates and a Demand Draft for Rs. 20,000/- or Rs.15,000/- for Degree or Diploma Courses as tuition fee as the case may be. Since it is the Final Phase of Counselling, only those with the above Demand Drafts will be allowed to attend the counselling and allotted seats.
- The Demand Drafts should be drawn in favor of “Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai”.
- Allotment and Re-allotment will be conducted, candidates can opt for change of course and change of college. Those attending for Re-allotment should produce a Bonafide Certificate/ Admission Slip from the institution.
- Candidate who have taken allotment during the 1st & 2nd phases of counselling and wish to retain the seat need not attend the counselling.
- Fee structure for Self-financing colleges and seat matrix will be displayed at the time of counselling.
- Candidates are advised to see the vacancy position in the websites prior to attend the counselling.
- Those who get allotment/re-allotment should join and continue the course selected, otherwise they have to pay the penalty and will be debarred from appearing the PG Entrance Exam for the next two years.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.