Home › Forums › All India Level PG Medical Entrance Exams › State Level PG Medical Entrance Exams & Counseling › KCET – Karnataka CET › Karnataka PGET 2014 Revised Extended Round 3 Counseling Schedule Out
July 6, 2014 at 1:46 PM #2628
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
KARNATAKA EXAMINATIONS AUTHORITY has published counseling schedule for extended 3rd round of counseling 2014 for admission into PG medical MD/ MS/ Diploma courses across state of Karnataka.
Following points are included in new notice:
Instructions to Candidates
- Only those candidates who have verified & registered for option entry before the start of the first round are eligible.
- All candidates who have opted Choice 1, 2 & 3 of first round & Choice 1 & 3 of Second round are also eligible to participate in this offline process.
- Candidates who have exercised choice 4 either in 1“ round or in 2nd round will not be eligible to participate.
- Original Documents submission is mandatory to participate in the 3rd round. No security deposit affidavit will be accepted for non submission of documents
- 3rd extended round counseling will be offline iii candidates have to be physically present to avail the seat. No authorized representative or any other member of the family will be allowed to participate in the counseling process.
- The seats surrendered from All India quota seats in government colleges will be divided as per rules into in-service & non service 82 into respective categories.
- Offline Counseling is scheduled to be held on ‘7th July 2014.
- Consequential vacancies arising during counseling for All India Seats will remain in the same category and will be offered to next eligible candidates and then to GM candidates.
- The seats remaining at the end of 3’“ round will be decategorised to GM only.
- Counselling for grand decategorised seats will be done on 8 July 2014.
- The grand decetegorised round offline counseling will be done based on NBE ranking irrespective of the category and in»-service status.
- Please carry multiple demand drafts of the necessary amount. to avoid least minute delays.
- For the attention or SC/ST candidate’s: The fee amount equal to COMED & KRLMPA fee structure only will be reimbursed by government & rest amount will have to be home by candidates for the seats in deemed universities as per government order.
- Bio-metric and Submission of Original Documents.
- Selection of Seats
- Payment of Fees (submission of Demand Drafts)
- Reporting to the college.
For seats reverted from All India quota:
In-service category (followed on decategorisation round) on 07/07/2014 from 10 am to 2 pm.
For non in-service category (followed on decategorisation round) on 07/07/2014 from 2 pm till completion.
For all vacant seats (Medical) – Grand decategorisation round (1st to last rank NBE) on 07/07/2014 Tuesday from 11 am to 3 pm.
For all vacant seats (Dental) – Grand decategorisation round (1st to last rank NBE) on 07/07/2014 Tuesday from 3 pm to 6 pm.
To view official notification click here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.