September 16, 2015 at 3:53 PM #4522
Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society, Govt. of Odisha
Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-751012,
District-Khorda (Odisha) Phone/Fax: 0674- 2392480/79
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted as scheduled below for filling up the following posts under District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC), National Health Mission, Odisha on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society terms and conditions.
Lower age limit for all the post is 21 years as on dt01.09.2015
General information and Instructions:-
Interested candidates having the requisite qualification and experience may appear for registration on date as mentioned against each post. Registration timing is from 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon. No application will be received after scheduled timing of registration. After registration candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of required eligibility criteria and shortlisted candidates will be asked to stay back for interview.
Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria in this advertisement need not come for the interview.
Candidates not fulfilling the requirement will not be interviewed.
- Candidates are required to come for interview with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: http://www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification.
Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Adhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
iii. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, ToR, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in).
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form.
- Over aged, under qualification and short of requisite percentage of marks in the prescribed educational qualification shall be rejected.
vii. Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for interview.
viii. If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible.
- No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail/ official website / Notice Board.
- The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post / in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
xii. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
xiii. The result of walk-in-interview will be published in the official website of NHM.
For more information click on Job Details
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.