July 29, 2017 at 4:10 PM #6921
TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
ADVANCED CENTRE FOR TREATMENT, RESEARCH AND
EDUCATION IN CANCER (ACTREC),
Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410 210
(Grant-In-Aid Institution of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India)
No. ACTREC/ADVT- A/1/2017 18th July, 2017
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patients care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to Life and Health sciences. ACTREC, TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time positions in various departments available at ACTREC are listed below:
1) DEPUTY CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (1- UR)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 11 Initial Pay Rs.67700/- Approximate total emoluments Rs. 85200/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 40 Yrs. ICWAI/FCA/MBA (Finance) with 8 years experience in Financial Management and Managerial Information System OR Post Graduate in Commerce/SAS or equivalent with 10 Qualification & Experience : Essential years experience in Accounts Officer or equivalent capacity in Government Organisation / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.9300- 34800. The candidate should be well-versed with hands- on experience in computerized accounting systems including online transactions. 2) ENGINEER ‘C’ (CIVIL) (1-UR) Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 10 Initial Pay Rs.56100/- Approximate total emoluments Rs. 71800/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 35 Yrs. Full time B.E./B. Tech in Civil Engineering with 55% marks Qualification & Experience : Essential from a recognised Technical Board plus three years post qualification experience in construction & maintenance of multi storey buildings. The candidate having proficiency in estimation, budgeting, tendering, CPWD work procedures, MS Office, project management, coordination with Civil, MEP & HVAC works Preferred will be preferred. The candidate would be responsible for co-ordinating and organizing the functions of construction & maintenance works of ACTREC. Knowledge in quantity survey, estimation, tendering and billing in Govt. set up is preferable. …2/-
3) ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (HR) (1-UR)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 7 Initial Pay Rs.44900/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.55400/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 35 Yrs. Graduate in any discipline with a Post Graduate degree/Diploma (minimum one year) in Personnel Qualification & Experience : Essential Management/Human Resources Management or equivalent from a reputed institution with at least 3 years relevant experience in PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 plus GP Rs.4200/- or equivalent in a supervisory capacity. Preference will be given to the candidates who have work Preferred experience of Central Govt. Institutions, Public Sector Undertaking, Autonomous Body or Large Hospitals dealing with HRD, Administration, Contract Labour matters etc. 4) ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER (1- OBC) Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 7 Initial Pay Rs.44900/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.55400/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 35 Yrs. ICWAI/FCA/MBA (Finance) or post Graduate in commerce Essential with three years experience or passed SAS or equivalent examination having minimum three years relevant Qualification & Experience : experience in PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 plus GP Rs.4200/- or equivalent in a supervisory capacity. Preference will be given to the candidate who have work Preferred experience of Central Govt. Institutions, Public Sector Undertaking, Autonomous Body or Large hospitals. 5) ASSISTANT PURCHASE OFFICER (1- OBC) Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 7 Initial Pay Rs.44900/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.55400/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 35 Yrs. Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma (minimum one year) in Material Management from Qualification & Experience : Essential a reputed Institution with at least 3 years relevant experience in PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 plus GP Rs.4200/- or equivalent in supervisory capacity and dealing with import of chemicals, laboratory and hospital equipment, purchase of drugs, surgical items, kits, reagents etc. Candidate having knowledge of Computer Applications in Material Management with exposure to Purchase procedures, custom clearance formalities, Purchase Preferred Information System and modern methods of purchase will be preferred. Preference will be given to the candidate who have work experience of Central Govt. Institutions, Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body. Preference will also be given those who have experience in Hospital environment. …3/-
6) NURSE ‘A’ (UR – 19, OBC – 8, SC – 5, ST – 5)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 7 Initial Pay Rs.44900/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.55400/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 30 Yrs. General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years experience OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years experience out of which one Qualification & Experience : year should be in clinical area. Candidates should be Essential eligible to register with State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. 7) SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ (NUCLEAR MEDICINE) (1-UR) Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 6 Initial Pay Rs.35400/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.44400/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 30 Yrs. B.Sc. with Nuclear Medicine Technology with 55 % marks with one year experience in Nuclear Medicine. Essential OR B.Sc. with 55% marks plus Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Technology (D.M.R.I.T.) with one year Qualification & Experience : experience in Nuclear Medicine field. Preferred Experience in Research Laboratory and animal handling will be preferred. . OR Essential B.Sc. in any branch of Biological Sciences with 55 % marks should have atleast one year experience in a Laboratory. Candidates with experience in use of radioisotopes in Preferred imaging and bio-distribution studies, animal experimentation and Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Technology (D.M.R.I.T) will be given preference. …4/-
8) NETWORKING TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (1-UR, 1-OBC)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 4 Initial Pay Rs.25500/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.33000/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 30 years Diploma in Electronics / Computer engineering (3 yrs. after 12th std.) OR Graduate in Computer Science with at least 50% aggregate marks. Diploma/Degree should be from Govt. recognized Board / University. Minimum 3 yrs hands on work experience (Teaching experience will not be considered) in configuration / trouble shooting / maintaining large IT network / infrastructure out of which at least 1 yr. should be on IBM I series (AS/400) System operations. Administration of Essential Windows server (ADS, DNS, IIS etc.), Antivirus server, Email server is essential. Qualification & Experience : Candidate should be proficient in configuration & troubleshooting of various network equipments like L2 and L3 switches, routers, Wi-Fi networking components etc. Candidate should be conversant++- with network security & firewall. Candidate should also have adequate experience of handling, operating and maintaining of audio visual equipments like Projector, Skype set up, videoconferencing equipment, Audio mixers, Mics etc is also required. Candidates having professional certification like CCNA & Preferred prior relevant experience of working in Healthcare Industry will be preferred. 9) TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (BMT) (1-UR) Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 4 Initial Pay Rs.25500/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.33000/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 30 years H.S.C. plus DMLT from a recognized Institute. Experience Qualification & Experience : Essential of more than 3 years in peripheral stem cell collection, Bone Marrow Harvest and Cryopreservation required. 10) STENOGRAPHER: (1-OBC, 1-SC) Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 4 Initial Pay Rs.25500/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.33000/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 30 years H.S.C. + speed in shorthand and Typewriting @ 80/40 Essential w.p.m. respectively plus MSCIT or Govt. Recognised Qualification & Experience : computer course. Minimum 1 year experience as Stenographer in a reputed organization Preferred Preference will be given to Graduates having Diploma in Secretarial courses. …5/-
11) TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (FITTER) : (1 UR)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 2 Initial Pay Rs.19900/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.24300/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 27 years S.S.C. / NCTVT / ITI two years course in fitter trade from Qualification & Experience : Essential Govt. recognized Institute and having three years experience in maintenance of mechanical utilities, welding, plumbing etc.
- SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SCHEDULED TRIBES (ST)
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (RADIODIAGNOSIS) : (1 ST)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 4 Initial Pay Rs.25500/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.33000/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 30 years H.S.C. with 50 % marks plus minimum one year Diploma in Qualification & Experience : Essential Medical Radiology /Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent with two years experience. Preferred Experience in CR / MRI will be preferred.
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (COMPOSITE LAB) : (1 ST)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 4 Initial Pay Rs.25500/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.33000/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 30 years Essential H.S.C. plus DMLT from a recognized Institute. Minimum Qualification & Experience : 50% marks either in H.S.C. or DMLT Preferred After H.S.C. and DMLT 1 year experience in Modern Diagnostic Lab. / Hospital is preferred. 3) TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (PLUMBING) : (1 ST) Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix 2 Initial Pay Rs.19900/- Approximate total emoluments Rs.24300/- Age : Upper Age Limit as on 14.08.2017 27 years Essential S.S.C. / NCTVT / ITI two years course in plumbing from Qualification & Experience : Govt. recognized Institute and having two years experience. Preferred Two years experience in building maintenance will be preferred. …6/-
Reservation for Persons With Disability will be applicable as per rules of Government of India.
Last date for online application is 14/08/2017 upto 5.45 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications within 7 days from last date of Online application i.e. 18/08/2017.
It is mandatory to submit online application only. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualification, experience, caste etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete.
- Age & experience will be reckoned as on 14/08/2017.
- Age Relaxation:
- Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-serviceman & other categories as per the instructions of Govt. of India as under.
SC / ST : 05 years OBC : 03 years PWD : 10 years (additional 5 years in case of SC / ST & 3 years in case of OBC) Ex-servicemen : length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt. of India)
Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for Departmental candidates, candidates with additional qualification and higher experience and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis/on projects/on contract basis.
- Application fee:
- Candidate shall pay the application fees of ₹ 300/- online by using Debit Card / Credit Card.
- SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
- The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicant will not be allowed to withdraw any fees paid under any circumstances.
- Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research work record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Allowances: In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, TA etc will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC
- Medical Facility: All are eligible for Contributory Health Service Scheme for Self and dependents.
- Accommodation: Residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
- Retirement Benefits: All are eligible for retirement benefits and pension under the New Pension Scheme.
- Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC as per the needs of the units concerned as and when necessary.
- Submission of Application:
- Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificates as a proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate (in the Government of India format), Physically Handicapped Certificates etc. alongwith the copy of online application form on or before 18/08/2017 (the last date of receiving the application) to the Administrative officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22,Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210. It is mandatory to submit a copy of online application along with copies of relevant certificates; otherwise the candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- Date of Birth: Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / S.S.C. passing certificate.
- Educational Qualification: Mark sheet & Passing Certificate of final examinations.
- Experience certificates:
- Past Employment: Experience certificate indicating the date of joining and relieving.
- Current Employment: Appointment letter, last Pay Slip, Identity Card.
- Caste Certificate: Valid Caste Certificate (in the format of Government of India), Caste Validity certificate in case of ST / SC, Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate is mandatory. Format of SC / ST Caste Certificate
Format of OBC Caste Certificate
- Persons with Disability: Physical Disability Certificate.
- Through Proper Channel: Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their application through proper channel.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Referees: Three Referees listed by the candidates should have been associated with the training or supervision of the candidate’s work (For Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5).
- Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Written examination / Skill test / Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written examination / Skill test / Interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees etc. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for Written test / Skill test / Interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after Written test / Skill test / Interview. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
- Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the written examination
- Skill test / Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience
of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for written test / skill test / interview.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate dose not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Non Receipt of Application: Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online / by post for whatsoever be the reason.
- Late and Incomplete application will be rejected. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Legal Jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
For more information Click here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.