Home › Forums › All India Level PG Medical Entrance Exams › State Level PG Medical Entrance Exams & Counseling › WBPG – West Bengal PG Medical › 3rd Round of WB State Quota PG Medical Counselling Schedule Out
June 28, 2014 at 2:41 PM #2563
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES has posted a notification for Revised Notice and schedule for Third and Final Round of West Bengal State Quota PG Medical Counselling.This is for state quota seats through WBPGMAT (West Bengal Post-Graduate Medical Admission Test) for year 2014. Counseling will be for MD/MS/Diploma PG medical courses across state of West Bengal.
Schedule for Third and Final Round of West Bengal State Quota PG Medical Counselling 2014
Events Time and Date No. of Days Payment of counselling fees offline through generation of e- (during banking hours) challan for new registration (For the eligible and qualified candidates not yet registered in round 1 of the online state PG medical counselling) 03.07.2014 to 05.07.2014 (during banking hours) 3 days Display of seat matrix# for Round 3 06.07.2014 1 Day New registration for round 3 online State PG medical counselling subject to prior submission of seats 04.07.2014 (10 am onwards) to 07.07.2014 (up to 11 am) as per server time 4 days Choice filling^ ( for eligible candidates*) in round 3 06.07.2014 to 07.07.14 (up to 11 am) as per server time 2 days Choice locking 06.07.2014 to 07.07.14 (up to 11 am) as per server time 2 days Choice processing $ 07.07.14 to 08.07.14 2 days Publication of result for round 3 08.07.2014 1 day Online reporting at the allotted centers for the newly allotted/up graded candidates 09.07.2014 to 10.07.2014 between 10 am to 4 pm as per server time 5 days
Candidates who are eligible for round 3 are as follows:
- Newly registered candidates in round 3.
- Candidates already registered in earlier round and filled up choice but not been allotted any seat till round 2.
- Candidate already registered in earlier round but not filled up choice then.
- Candidates already registered in earlier round, allotted, admitted, and then opted for up gradation in round 3.
- Those candidates who are currently admitted in the diploma seats like DMRD, DMRT, DDVL and DA at IPGMER and subsequently found to be derecognized by MCI; they can also opt for round 3 online counselling even if not opted earlier for up gradation in round 3.
Candidates who are not eligible for round 3 are as follows:
- Those who have registered earlier, filled up choice and got a seat in round 1/round 2 but not reported to the institution concerned for online reporting and admission.
- Those who have registered earlier, filled up choice, got a seat in round 1/ round 2, have reported and admitted, but not opted for up gradation in round 3.
- Those who have registered earlier, filled up choice, got a seat in earlier round/s, reported to the concerned institution but subsequently have resigned from their reported seat and thereby are out from the online counselling process.
July 3, 2014 at 11:42 PM #2591
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
Documents required to be submitted to the WBUHS for participation in choice filling and during online reporting and admission in round 3 online counseling for state quota PG Medical seats in West Bengal 2014 has been published by THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES on its official website http://www.wbuhs.ac.in
Click here to view official notification regarding documents required for 3rd round of counseling
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.