May 1, 2014 at 3:18 PM #2011
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
mcc.nic.in has published a notice regarding reduction in PG medical seats. Reason cited by Institutes in correction of earlier excess contribution and reduction of seats by the MCI.
Institutes which have reduced seats in respective specialities is as follows:
- Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi – Reduction in 1 seat of MD Psychiatry
- Hindurao Hospital, Delhi – Reduction of 2 seat of Diploma of Anaesthesia (DA)
- Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur (T.N.) – Reduction in 1 seat of MS General Surgery
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi – Reduction of 2 seats of DRM.
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli (Karnataka) – Reduction of 1 seat of Diploma of Child Health (DCH)
- Government Medical College, Latur – Reduction of 2 seats of MD General Medicine, 1 seat of MD Microbiology and 2 seat of MD Paediatrics.
Above mentioned seats will not be included in seat matrix of round 2 after it is vacated by the student.
Pdf of official notification can be found at following link http://www.mcc.nic.in/MCCReg/ShowPdf.aspx?Type=B51A60734DA64BE0E618BACBEA2865A8A7DCD669&ID=775BC5C30E27F0E562115D136E7F7EDBD3CEAD89
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.