July 12, 2015 at 7:19 AM #3985
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of one post of “Senior Research Fellow” on adhoc basis for ICMR funded project entitled “Gray and white matter correlates of REM sleep behavior disorder and psychosis in Parkinson’s disease” under Dr. Pramod Kumar Pal, Professor in Department of Neurology and Principal Investigator.
1. Name of the post Senior Research Fellow (SRF Medical)**If suitable candidate is not available, the post may be
converted to SRF (Non-Medical) with appropriate criteria for qualification.
2. No of post 1 (one)
3. Essential Qualification (i)MBBS with MD/ MBBS with 2 years experience
(ii)MSc Life Science/BTech/PhD/MPhil with 2 years experience
4. Desirable qualifications: Experience in sleep studies,Polysomnography data acquisition and analysis
5. Maximum age limit 40 years
6. Emoluments Rupees 28,000/- p.m +30% HRA
7. Duration of the post 1year 6 months Appointed candidate will be expected to work till the completion of the project
8. Nature of work: The candidate will be involved in evaluation of patients with movement disorders, will perform polysomnography studies
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply on plain paper with the resume, age proof and copies of testimonials, either addressed to The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029 or by email to [email protected]. The candidates who apply should invariably mention the Notification no, Date, Email ID, Contact no and Postal address without fail, otherwise the applications will not be considered
The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is 20-07-2015 up to 4.00
P.M. Applications received later will not be entertained.
For more information click on NIMHANS Jobs
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.