February 14, 2015 at 10:40 PM #3419
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has published notifications for announcement (introduction) of new DNB FNB (Fellow of National Board) courses (2 years Post Doctoral Fellowship). New courses are as follows:
- FNB Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care
- FNB Liver Transplantation Surgery
- FNB Pediatric Nephrology
All 3 courses are 2 year residency based programmes.
Level of Course
Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care – Post MD /DNB Anesthesia course
Liver Transplantation Surgery – Post MCh /DNB GI Surgery
Pediatric Nephrology – Post MD /DNB Pediatrics course
Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care – The programme shall offer innovative and in-depth critical care training opportunity for the candidates.
Liver Transplantation Surgery –
- Competence based training for Liver transplantation: Live as well as Cadaveric transplantation.
- To enhance the skills of the trainee in cutting edge technology and foster innovation.
- Excellence in providing clinical and surgical management for Hepatic Diseases.
- To Create Specialists in Liver Transplantation & Acute Care
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.