March 16, 2016 at 11:10 AM #5458
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
Director of Medical Educations and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has published counseling and preference form filling schedule for Maharashtra PGM CET 2016. MH PGM CET is for admission to Postgraduate Medical (MD/MS/Diploma) Courses across the state.
Candidate should bring following documents/certificates:-
1) Original certificates and a set of attested photocopies as stated in PGM-CET 2016 brochure of preference form filling and counseling process. GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA ADMISSION REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE CET CELL 305, Government Polytechnic Building, 49, Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400 051. (M.S.) Tel No. 022 – 2647 6034 http://www.dmer.org Fax No.022 – 2647 6034 http://email@example.com
2) Preference Form System Information Brochure containing information about the process, subject and college combination codes etc. will be available to candidate from 27/03/2016 on website of DMER i.e. http://www.dmer.org.
3) The candidate, who has completed internship on or before 31st March, 2014 must bring either bond release certificate issued by Directorate Medical Education & Research, Mumbai or receipt of penalty amount paid for the bond service, on the day of counseling (as per rule no.7.10 of PGM/PGD-CET 2016 Information Brochure). Candidates who fail to produce such certificate/s till last date of Preference Form filling, will not be permitted for Preference Form filling Process under any circumstances.
4) Candidate should bring Black Ink ballpoint pen, clipboard, HB pencil, eraser, downloaded copy of PGM/PGD-CET 2016 Information Brochure and PGM-CET 2016 Preference Form filling & Counseling Process Brochure and Specimen Copy of Preference Form.
5) Candidate who has already taken admission elsewhere through AIPGEE 2016 / other PG admission process should bring the selection letter issued by DGHS, New Delhi / Admission Authority and a certificate from the Head of the Institution mentioning the list of Original Certificates retained by the Institute. Candidate will have to submit attested photocopies of all the documents.
6) The selection list will be declared on or before 13th April, 2016. It will be displayed on the website. .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.