July 17, 2015 at 9:11 PM #4022
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country.
1. Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on the last date of application.
2. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- (for SC/ST category Rs. 800/-) to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable.
1. For eligibility to apply for the above said post, upper age limit as on 17-08-2015 will be 30 years.
2. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates for interview or they may be asked to appear in a written examination in case of large number of applicants. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
For more information click on : MBBS/BDS Jobs in AIIMS
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.