July 28, 2015 at 10:11 PM #4094
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi has an Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Centre to provide care, support and treatment to HIV/ AIDS patients, under the National ART Program of NACO, Govt. of India. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Medical Officer for the ART Centre on contract basis.
Post : Senior Medical Officer – 1 Post
Qualification : 1) MBBS with MD in Internal Medicine/clinical specialty (preferable)
2) MBBS with Diploma in any clinical discipline having minimum 3 years of experience
Remuneration : Rs. 45,000/-
Date & Time of Interview : 19/08/2015, at 2:30 PM in the Director’s Office
Candidates who want to appear for the above interview need to submit a neatly written/typed application to the Diary Section of National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030 upto 18/08/2015 by 1:00 PM.
Attach the following with application:
- One passport size photograph
- Curriculum vitae
- Self attested photocopies of essential education qualification and experience certificates
- Candidates are required to bring all their original documents at time of interview.
- There is no provision of TA/DA for this interview.
For more information click on National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.