July 18, 2015 at 11:48 PM #4028
- Epidemiologist : 16 posts
- Nutritional Counsellor : 87 posts
- ANM : 717 posts
- IYFC (Nutrition) Counselor : 24 posts
- RMNCH/ FP Counselor : 53 posts
- Block Co-ordinator : 194 posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant : 22 posts
- Vector Borne Disease (VBD)-Consultant : 08 posts
- Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS) : 42 posts
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS) : 08 posts
- Financial & Logistics Assistant (FLS) : 09 posts
Total Posts : 2148
Educational Qualification :1. Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Preventive & Social Medicine for Epidemiologist post2. Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Food and Nutrition for Nutritional Counsellor post3. 10+2/ equivalent & ANM course for ANM post
Age Limit: (as on 01.06.2015)General – 21 to 35 years
OBC – 37 yearsFemale Unreserved – 38 yearsSC/ ST – 40 years
Selection Method: Merit/ Written test/ Skill test/ Interview.
Application Fee:General/ OBC candidates – Rs.400/-SC/ ST candidates – Rs.200/-
How to Apply:Eligible candidates have to mail the application in the prescribed format, DD & copies of necessary documents to Related District Civil Surgeon Office with sealed envelope through Registered post/ Speed post on or before 03.08.2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 03.08.2015For more information click on notification
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.