Home Forums All India Level PG Medical Entrance Exams AIPGMEE Last Rank of Degree Courses Alloted in PG Medical Counselling

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr. Paresh Koli Dr. Paresh Koli 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Dr. Paresh Koli
    Dr. Paresh Koli
    Keymaster

I am attaching this document, details of which can be found and read in this article http://desimedicos.com/last-rank-of-degree-courses-allotted-in-pg-medical-counselling-for-all-india-quota/
    Password for opening this PDF file is “www.desimedicos.com” that is “www.desimedicos.com” without the inverted commas.
    I have password protected this document to prevent plagiarism and to protect our hard work and copyright.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dr. Paresh Koli
    Keymaster

I have updated attachment of above post to included data of MD Tropical Medicine as well.

Dr. Paresh Koli
    Keymaster

After release of All India Quota Allotment 2014 list for Round 2 today, I have updated above mentioned document to include data of Round 2 as well.
    Again to prevent plagiarism i have password protected this document and password is same “www.desimedicos.com” without the inverted commas.

Attachments:
    Profile photo of Saikat Mondal
    Saikat Mondal
    Participant

thanks fr the info…

Dr. Paresh Koli
    Keymaster

Again after release of All India Quota Allotment 2014 list for Round 3 today, I have updated above mentioned document to include data of Round 3 as well.
    Again to prevent plagiarism i have password protected this document and password is same “www.desimedicos.com” without the inverted commas.

Attachments:
    Dr. Paresh Koli
    Keymaster

Again after release of All India Quota Allotment 2014 list for Extended Round 3 today, I have updated above mentioned document to include data of Round 3 as well.

Attachments:
    Dr. Paresh Koli
    Keymaster

Counseling for AIPG 2015 has started and Round 1 of counseling allotment list is out. So I have updates the file with data of AIPG 2015 round 1 counseling allotment ranks.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.