September 26, 2014 at 10:38 PM #3051
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
NATIONAL TUBERCULOSIS INSTITUTE has posted an advertisement for recruitment of doctors for the posts of TB Specialist (Training Facilitator) and HR Consultant on contractual basis.
1 post each of TB Specialist (Training Facilitator) and HR Consultant.
Qualifications & Experience
TB Specialist (Training Facilitator) – MBBS with post-graduate degree or diploma in T.B/Tuberculosis and Chest diseases Field experience in the field of TB Control
HR Consultant – MBBS from a recognized University Field experience in matters of Human Resource Development.
TB Specialist (Training Facilitator) – Rs.50,000/-
HR Consultant – Rs.40,000/-
TB Specialist (Training Facilitator) – As Facilitator during training programmes conducted at NTI.
To support in organization of training activities.
To co-ordination with CTD, State TB Cells, STDCs partners of RNTCP for HRD related issues.
To participate in updating of training materials, and guidelines.
To support training activities conducted by the STDCs.
As member of Internal Evaluation team.
Perform any other duty assigned by Director.
HR Consultant – 1. Co-ordination of HRD activities between NTI and CTD, State TB Cells, STDCs other partners like WHO, The Union, SAARC, FIND, PATH etc, for planning and management of various training programmes.
2. Assist in training need assessment in RNTCP in consultation with CTD, STC, STDC and other partners based on supervision, Internal evaluation and Quarterly performance reports. This information has to be collected and collated.
3. Role as facilitator for various training programmes.
4. Assist in the preparation of Annual Training Calendar.
5. Assist in organizing training programmes, workshops and meetings.
6. Assist in updating modules, guidelines and documents and SOPs. He has to organize consensus workshops involving National and International experts.
7. Assist in the preparation and maintenance of HRD data base of various functionaries of RNTCP by collecting and coating information from State TB Cells.
8. Maintains inventory of trainers available to support states for organizing training programmes.
9. Assist in evaluating training activities.
10. To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & Nikshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action.
11. Any other tasks assigned as per program needs.
How to Apply
The application duly filled, may be submitted to the Director, National Tuberculosis Institute, No. 8, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560003 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach on or before 15th October 2014, 5.00 P.M.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.