October 3, 2014 at 11:47 AM #3085
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon has posted an advertisement for recruitment of doctors for the posts of Medical Officer.
Rs. 9300-34800 With GP of Rs. 5400
- Bachelor’s degree (M.B.B.S.) of a statutory university . Preference will be given to the candidates possessing PG degree or Diploma.
- Five years experience of medical practitioner after completion of Internship.
- Proficiency in Marathi and English languages.
- Age limit: Candidates shall not be less than 30 and more than 40 years of age. A relaxation of five years to the reserved category candidates.
- As per Maharashtra Universities Act 1994, the condition of maximum age limit will not be applicable for the candidates who are working in university / affiliated colleges or recognized institutions.
- Computer Literacy is necessary.
• University Health Centre is well equipped having facilities such as OPD, Computerized ECG, X-Ray, Computerized Eye Check up, Pathology Laboratory, Sonography etc.
• 35% of basic for Non-Practicing Allowance shall be paid to Medical Officer as per Maharashtra Govt. Resolution.
How to Apply
- Application form can be downloaded along with the advertisement by clicking on link given at end of this post.
- Candidates must quote Serial Number and name of the Post in the appropriate place provided in the application form, failing which the application will summarily be rejected.
- Candidate should attach with application a D.D. for Rs.500/-(non refundable) [Rs. 300/- for Reserve Category (non refundable)] in favor of “Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”. Candidates belonging to VJ/NT, OBC, SBC category should submit Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued after 31/03/2014.
- The last date for receipt of application in prescribed format duly completed is 30/10/2014.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.