June 14, 2014 at 4:22 PM #2406
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi has posted an advertisement for recruitment of MBBS doctors for the posts of junior residents. Details of the posts can be found below:
Junior residents with MBBS qualification and registration certificate.
Basic pay of Rs. 15600/- + Rs. 5400/- grade pay (PB-3) + other allowances.
- MBBS from a recognized University.
- Should be registered with any Medical Council in India/DMC.
- Only those candidates who have completed / likely to complete internship by 01.07.14 may apply.
- The candidates who completed Internship before 01.07.12 need not apply; as such candidates woutl not be eligible.
- Those who have already done/doing Jr. Residency for more than 06 months are not eligible.
- Age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/OPH candidates as per rules.
How to Apply
Application along with attested copies all mark sheet of ll/l.B.B.S, DMC/MCI registration certificate, internship completion certificate, Category certificate and 10″‘ class passing certificate should reach to The Medical superintendent. Application should be accompanied by DD of Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
Interview will be held at following dates at 9:3o AM Academic Section, Ground floor, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi.
For SC/ST/OPH candidates interview will be held 09/07/2014
For UR/OBC candidates interview will be held on 10/07/2014 onwards.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.