October 1, 2014 at 8:12 PM #3065
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO) has posted an advertisement for recruitment of doctors for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Senior Medical Officer in Medicine, Orthopedic, Pediatric, Anesthesia, Radiology & Skin specialties.
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 1 post of Sc category
Senior Medical Officer – Total 08** posts. Medicine -01, Orthopedic – 01, Pediatric -01, Anesthesia – 02, Radiology – 01, Skin-02. Posts of UR-04
OBC-03 and ST-01.
* For fresh MD/MS/Recognised post MBBS diploma in Medicine/ Orthopedic/Pediatric/Anesthesia/ Radiology/ Skin at E1 grade.
** Horizontal reservation. Out of total 08 posts, one post is identified for PWD in OH category.
For GDMO Rs. 24900- 3%-50500/-
For Senior MO – Rs. 29100– 3%-54500/-
For GDMO – MBBS with 03 years post qualification experience.
For Senior MO – MD/MS/Recognized post MBBS diploma in Medicine/ Orthopedic/ Pediatric/ Anesthesia/ Radiology/ Skin with 01 year post qualification experience in the respective discipline applied for.
* The candidates having fresh MD/MS/ Recognized post MBBS diploma in Medicine/ Orthopedic/ Pediatric/ Anesthesia/ Radiology/ Skin in the respective discipline may apply for the post of Medical Officer at E1 grade. The specialist taken as Medical Officer at E1 grade will be placed as Senior Medical Officer at E2 grade after successful completion of 01 year service.
Upper age limit of 32 years for post of GDMO and 37 years for the posts of Senior Medical Officer.
How to Apply
- The eligible doctors shall submit the duly filled in and signed application in the prescribed format as given at annexure. The applicants have to bring the original certificates for verification at the time of personal interview. Documents in support of experience if any may also be submitted along with the application. The application should superscribe the post applied for. The application should be as per the format indicated below. The candidates may download the said prescribed application format from the career section of NALCO website http://www.nalcoindia.com.
- An application fee of `100/- is required to be paid in the form of Bank Draft/DD drawn after the release of advertisement, in favour of “National Aluminium Company Limited” payable at Bhubaneswar (Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Application fee is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- The applications completed in all respect should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751061, Odisha by ordinary post. No application will be received by hand. Last date of receiving application is 31/10/2014.
- A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/discipline will not be considered.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.