June 4, 2014 at 2:30 PM #2320
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
BHOPAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE, Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal -462 038 has posted advertisement for recruitment of doctor for the post of Consultant Microbiologist on contract basis for the project of “National Reference Laboratory (NRL) under Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP)”.
Consultant Microbiologist – NRL – 01 vacancy ( UR)
Essential Qualification / Requirement
MD-Microbiology or Ph.D Medical Microbiology or M.Sc. Medical or Applied Microbiology. Candidates with Five year of relevant work experience will be preferred.
Job specialization / responsibilities
- To handle day-to-day correspondence in National Reference Laboratory pertaining to Culture and DST.
- To conduct on-site evaluation of Laboratories under RNTCP and submit periodic reports to CTD.
- To implement SOPs in NRL, revision of SOPs as per program need incorporating newer technology.
- Provide technical support in expansion of the full range of activities under the external quality assessment (EQA) for sputum smear microscopy and mycobacterial culture and drug susceptibility testing.
- Support in planning and scaling up of quality assured mycobacterial culture and drug susceptibility testing (DST) for MDR TB Management and drug resistance surveillance.
- To provide on the job training to the laboratory technicians in NRL.
- To engage maintenance agencies for NRL equipments and monitor their performance.
- To assist and monitor implementation of lab QA in states, in coordination with respective microbiologist (IRL & EQA) for all technologies (LJ,LC,LPA, CBNAAT)
- To coordinate with partner organizations engaged in infrastructure development or culture/ DST capacity development of NRL.
- To oversee data entry of Direct Microscopy/CDST labs into the TB ICT application (NIKSHAY)
- To provide timely feedback to CTD on performance of laboratories under RNTCP.
- To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & NIkshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action.
- Any other tasks assigned as per program needs.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 53,680 per month for person with qualification as MD (Microbiology) or Ph.D Medical Microbiology.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs.39,900 per month for person with qualification M.Sc. Medial or Applied Microbiology.
45 years for Consultant (Microbiologist)
Initially for one year further extendable on the basis of performance. However, the tenure will automatically terminated on the closure of the project. The contract can be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of the application i.e. 23.07.2014.
Application Form (hard copy only ) should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, BMHRC, Bhopal on above mentioned address latest by 23.07.2014, along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates, drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal, purchased after the date of advertisement.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.