July 6, 2014 at 3:50 PM #2635
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH (PGIMER), CHANDIGARH has posted an advertisement for recruitment of doctors for the posts of Assistant Professor (Adhoc) (Medical/Non Medical).
- Anaesthesia 04 posts
- Blood Transfusion 01 post
- Cardiac Anaesthesia 01 post
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery 01 post
- Dermatology 01 post
- Forensic Medicine 01 post
- General Surgery 01 post
- Hospital Administration 03 posts
- Nuclear Medicine 01 post
- Ophthalmology 02 posts
- Oral Health Sciences (Orthodontics) 01 post
- Psychiatry 02 posts
- Radiodiagnosis 01 post
- Urology 01 post
- Biochemistry (Med./Non Med.) 01 post
- Clinical Psychology (Psychiatry) 01 post
- Clinical Psychology (DDTC) 01 post
- Virology (Med./Non Med.) 01 post
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- (Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 8000/- with minimum pay of Rs. 30,000/-.
Age Limit for Assistant Professors is Upto 50 Years.
- Dates for on-line registration of Applications from 06.07.2014 to 21.07.2014 (2359 hours).
- The last date of receipt of offline applications is 24.07.2014 (1700 hours).
- Last date of deposit of Applications Fee is 24.07.2014.
- Helpline Desks : 0172-2755587 from 0900-1700 hours on working days.
Detailed eligibility can be found in official notification.
EXPERIENCE FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in Anaesthesia, Biochemistry, Blood Transfusion, Cardiac Anaesthesia, Dermatology, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, Hospital Administration, Nuclear Medicine, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology (Psychiatry), Clinical Psychology (DDTC), Psychiatric Social Work (DDTC) Radiodiagnosis, Virology.
03 years teaching and/or research experience in a recognised Institution in the subject of specialty concerned after obtaining the qualifying postgraduate degree i.e. M.D./DNB/Ph.D..
For Assistant Professor in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery and Urology.
1 year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.Ch.
Note : For candidates with M.Ch degree of 3 years duration, no experience is required.
a) A recognized Dental Qualification included in the Part-I or Part-III of the Schedule to the Dentistry Act.1948 (person possessing qualifications included in Part-1 or specified in the sub-section (1) and (2) or (4) of Section 10 of the Dentist Act.1948).
b) Must be registered with Dental Council of India.
C) A Postgraduate qualification viz MDS in the specialty concerned.
03 years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty concerned after obtaining the qualifying postgraduate degree i.e. MDS.
For further details and for official notifications click here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.