October 1, 2014 at 10:14 PM #3071
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
national Board of Examinations (NBE) has published notification for schedule of DNB CET July 2014 session Round 2 of counseling. 1st round of counseling was completed on 29/09/2014 and daily lists of vacant seats for the same can be found here.
Schedule of Round 2 of DNB CET July 2014 session of counseling is as follows:
Batch Merit Position Date of Counseling Reporting Time A1 # 1 – 1300 14.10.2014 10:00 AM A2 # 1301 - 2500 14.10.2014 2:00 PM B1 # 2501 - 3600 15.10.2014 10:00 AM B2 # 3601 - 6000 15.10.2014 2:00 PM C1* 6001 - 7000 16.10.2014 10:00 AM C2* 7001 - 8000 16.10.2014 2:00 PM D1* 8001 - 10000 17.10.2014 10:00 AM D2* All the candidates beyond rank no 10000 who have qualified the DNB CET June 2014 Examination 17.10.2014 2:00 PM
(* Required to pay counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- by means of DD)
# Only those candidates whose merit position is upto 6000 and had opted for participation in further round of counseling are eligible to participate in the second round of counseling subject to verification of their original documents and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as laid down in the concerned information bulletin and handbook for DNB CET Centralized Merit Based Counseling for July 2014 Admission session. There is no additional fee for participation in Second Round of Counseling for these candidates.
Merit list of eligible candiates for 2nd round of counseling will be published on NBE website shortly.
- The candidates beyond the merit position 6000 are required to pay counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- by means of Demand Draft in favor of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi, on the day of counseling at counseling venue itself. These Candidates are required to bring their RANK LETTER at the time of counseling along with the other prescribed documents. Candidates can download their rank letters for participation in the Counseling from NBE website shortly.
- Candidate can also exercise his/her option for participation in further round of counseling (ie opting out) through NBE website http://www.natboard.edu.in till the day of his / her scheduled counseling. The candidate need not appear for counseling in-person at NBE office Delhi for opting out for further round of counseling. Candidate can access NBE website from anywhere to use the facility for opting out for further round of counseling. Such candidate shall not be marked as absent and shall be given an opportunity to participate in further round of counseling as and when conducted by NBE for the same academic session.
- The candidates beyond the merit position 6000 opting out for further round of counseling through online shall be required to pay counseling Fee of Rs 2500/- by credit/debit card at the time of online submission of Opting out form.
- Candidates will be required to bring all prescribed documents in original to participate in the Centralized Counseling.
- Candidates without original documents shall not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
- The Indicative seat matrix shall be made available on NBE website shortly. Final Seat matrix shall be notified prior to commencement of the counseling.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.