September 14, 2015 at 2:55 PM #4500
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (Govt. of Delhi)
Job Post : Junior Resident Dentist (BDS)
Educational Qualification : BDS Degree
No.of Openings : UR-4, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100
Age Limit : 30 Yrs
Walk in Interview to the posts of JUNIOR RESIDENTS (BDS) purely on Adhoc & Emergent basis in G.T.B. Hospital, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi for initially for the period of 89 days extendable for upto one year with mandatory break of one day after every 89 days on the basis of satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD on request from the doctor concerned or till the fresh incumbents joined on Regular/Contractual basis whichever is earlier & their appointment may be terminated earlier on joining of JR’s on Regular/Contractual basis.
(a) Qualification:-BDS Degree from a recognized university/Institute.
(b) Registration: The Candidates must be registered/applied with Delhi Dental Council.
(c) Candidates who have completed internship before 01.09.13 are not eligible.
(d) Admissible emoluments: Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
(e) Age limit on the date of interview.
General- 30 years
Age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates shall be applicable as per instruction from
Govt. of India time to time.
- The candidates who have already worked in any of the Govt. Hospitals as Junior Resident in Dentistry, the total period as worked will be counted to calculate the period of Junior Residency. Those who have already worked for 06 months in any of Govt. Hospitals are not eligible in pursuance of order No.F.7/767/2007/H&FW/3795 dt.08.10.07 issued by Addl. Secretary(H&FW) regarding tenure of Junior Resident in Dentistry Department for 06 months.
- The tenure of Junior Residents (BDS) who have been appointed on Adhoc & Emergent Basis as mentioned above is initially for the period of 89 days extendable upto 6 months with mandatory break of one day after every 89 days on the basis of satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD on request from the doctor concerned or till the fresh incumbents joined on Regular/Contractual basis whichever is earlier & their appointment may be terminated earlier on joining of JR’s on Regular/Contractual basis.
(1) All the column in application must be filled properly as incomplete applications are liable to be rejected summarily.
(2) The applicants must report in the office of Medical Superintendent, Room No. 301, IIIrd Floor, Administrative Block, GTBH on 24.09.15 between 09:00A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
(3) All the required certificates duly self attested by the applicant must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates with them at the time of interview to show the Members of Selection Board if they desired so. *Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment as well as legal action under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code(IPC).
(4) Enclosures as mentioned here under are to be attached with the applications: (a) Date of Birth certificate(X-standard)(c) Delhi Dental Council registration (d) BDS Certificate alongwith mark sheets(e) Attempt Certificate (f) Internship completion certificate(g) Degree of BDS (h) Caste certificate (i) Experience certificates, if any
(5) OBC Candidates of Delhi state are eligible and required to submit their caste certificate (issued on or before the date of interview) by the Competent Authority of GNCT of Delhi.
(6) SC/ST certificate issued from the Judicial/Revenue-Authorities as per Notice in M.H.A O.M No. 42/21/49- NGS dt. 28.01.1952 as Revised by the Deptt. Of pension & A.R Letter No. 36012/6/71-Estt.(SCT) Dated 29.10.77 shall be accepted.
(7) Physically disabled candidates will be eligible for reservation in the concerned category as per Rules of Govt. of India
(8) List of the selected candidates will be displayed on notice board.
(9) The selected candidates will report for verification of original documents as well as medical examination within the period of 07 days from the date of issue of offer of appointment. No joining will be allowed without medical fitness report from staff physician, GTBH. Candidature may be cancelled in case of non compliance for reporting in prescribed time.
(10) Any type of discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules.
(11) Vacancy advertise on the website of Health & Family Welfare department –
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.