August 25, 2015 at 12:05 PM #4321
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
(Vacancy No. 15081116122)
No of Posts : 10 Dental Surgeons, (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-02 & UR- 05). The posts are permanent.
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600- 39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 44,730/- Approx.) + NPA + TA and HRA as admissible.
General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial.
Age*: 35 yrs.
QUALIFICATIONS: ESSENTIAL: EDUCATIONAL:
- A qualification included in Part I or Part II of Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948 (Act 16 of 1948).
- Should be registered with a Dental Council.
DUTIES: The duties assigned to Dental Surgeon are :
- Medical attendance with treatment of Central Govt. employees, member of their families, Central Govt. Pensioners, and other beneficiaries covered by the Central Govt. Health Scheme.
- Looks after OPD and indoor patients.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to them from time to time.
ANY OTHER CONITIONS:
- Private practice of any kind whatsoever shall not be allowed including any consultation and laboratory practice.
- The candidate selected will, if so required shall be liable to serve in any Defence service or post connected with the Defence of India, for a period not less than four years including the period spent in training, if any : Provided that such officer shall not (a) be required to serve as aforesaid after the expiry of ten years from the date of appointment or from the date of joining the service, (b) Ordinarily be required to serve as aforesaid after attaining the age of 45 years.
Address Details : Union Public Service Commission,
Pandara Road New Delhi-110003, India
Phone: 011- 23381125/23385271/ 23098543
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.