June 19, 2015 at 11:50 PM #3810
DR. HEDGEWAR AROGYA SANSTHAN
Eligibility For Junior Resident as per Residency Scheme
1. Qualifications Degree from a recognized university having completed internship enrolled with Delhi Dental Council. The candidate must not have completed six months of Jr. Residency in any hospital under State Govt./Govt of India. However, this is subject to condition that only those candidates shall be considered for residency who have completed their internship within 2 years from the date of filling up the post i.e 24/06/2013
2. Age limit 30 Years
3. Emoluments Rs.15,600/- + 5400/- (Grade Pay)
4. Terms & conditions
i. Candidates must have a valid updated Registration Certificate
ii. The Printed/hand written Bio-Data must contain Name of post applied for, Name,Father/Spouse Name, Date of Birth, Category, Address, DMC Registration No., Date of internship completion, Educational qualification, Contact No., Experience, if any.
iii Enabling provisions shall apply as per Govt. of India rules (Circular F.No.121/26/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10/6/11) in case of non availability of fresh candidates.
1. Upper age limit for eligibility for JR will be 40 years.
2. In case of non availability of fresh candidates, the candidates who have completed 1 yr of Junior residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview as fresh candidates.
3. Post graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Resident if fresh graduate are not available.
4. Separate merit list would be prepared for the candidates who have completed theirresidency of 6 months as JR.
5. Firstly the list containing the names of the fresh candidates would be exhausted for the appointment and the second list would be used only after that.
iv No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. Interested candidates may report for registration at 09.30AM till 11.30PM with bio-data along with photocopies of qualifying certificates, date of birth proof, Photo ID card and address proof there after the interviews will be held. All original certificates must be brought for verification.
For more information :
Click on http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/c4b31f0048c9a72aad19fd7a2b587979/HEDWal.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-382874882
SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
MANGOLPURI: DELHI 110 083
FOR JUNIOR RESIDENT (DENTAL) : – 02 Posts: UR-01 , OBC-1
Note:- Reserve Category seat will be filled by General Category in case of non availability of suitable candidate of reserve category.
1. BDS degree from a recognized University/Institution and must possess valid Registration certificate from Delhi Dental Council. Must not have completed six month Junior Residency (Dental) in any recognized institution including Regular & Adhoc period.
2. Candidates who have completed internship earlier than 26.06.2013 are not eligible.
Pay Scale:- PB-3 of Rs. 15600-3900+Grade Pay Rs. 5400 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age:-30 years for Gen, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC candidates on the closing date of submission of application.
For more information :
For any queries, do post on this topic. Our experts will try their level best to solve your queries.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.