October 11, 2014 at 8:15 PM #3104
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY (NCT) OF DELHI and HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT has posted an advertisement for recruitment of doctors for the posts of Junior Resident in various Hospital/Institution of Government of NCT of Delhi purely on contract basis. The appointment will be initially for Six Months extendable up-to one year on the basis of satisfactory work and conduct report form the concerned H.OD. and written request from Doctor concerned and Vacancy Position*.
Total 575# posts ( 571 + 4* PH)
224 – UR, 103 – SC, 40 – ST, 208 – OBC and 24 – PH posts.
Rs.15,600/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-+ usual allowances under the rules.
#Number of post may vary without further notification. Their may be 20% increase in total number of Post. * (While the reservation for SC/ST/OBC is vertical, the reservation for person with disability is horizontal). * Hospital wise Vacancy position attached.
1. A recognized MBBS Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-l of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification include in part-I of the Third Schedule should also full-fill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
2. Completion of compulsory rotating internship:- Candidates who may not have completed rotating internship shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before date of Joining.
3. The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining to the Post, if selected.
Candidates should not be more than 35/840 years of age in respect of General/OBC/SC-ST/ respectively on the last date of receipt of applications a contained in DHS Rules, 209.
Mode of Selection
There shall be a written MCQ(Single Response Type) of examination. This written examination shall be organized by the Dean, Maulna Azad Medical College, New Delhi on 26 October, 2014 at 10:AM(Sunday). The syllabus of the Examination will be of MBBS Course level.
1. Receipt of ONLINE applications in the prescribed format along with certified copies of educational qualification and experience may reach in the Office of the Registrar(Academic), Rom No. 14, Maulana Azad Medical College, 2- Bahdur Sha Zafr Marg, New Delhi-2 along with a D of Rs. 1,50/-( For General and OBC category) and Rs. 750/-( For SC and ST Category) in favor “Dean, MAMC” latest by 17.0214 up to 4:0 p.m There is no application fee for PH category.
2. Applications received after due date and time shall not be entertained.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.