June 7, 2014 at 12:20 AM #2358
Dr. Paresh KoliKeymaster
EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE (ESI) HOSPITAL has posted an advertisement for recruitment of doctors for the posts of junior resident at ESI Hospital, Basaidarapur and ESI Hospital, Jhilmil for a period of six months on tenure basis extendable for another six months.
Total 20 posts out of which 17 are at ESI Hospital, Basaidarapur and 3 at ESI Hospital, Jhilmil.
ESI Hospital, Basaidarapur has 6 UR, 2 OBC, 5 SC, 4 ST i.e. Total 17 posts.
ESI Hospital, Jhilmil has 1 UR and 1 OBC and 1 ST i.e. Total of 3 posts.
3% of total posts are reserved for persons with disabilities (PWD, OL, OA & ND).
Date of Interview
10 June 2014 with Reporting Time of 9.00 am to 11.00 am.
In the pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100/- +Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- MBBS from recognized university.
- Registered with the Medical Council of India/Delhi.
- The candidates not exceeding 30 years of age as on 31-05-14 and internship completion on or before 31-05-14 may apply.
- The candidates who have completed internship before 31-05-2012 need not appear.
- The candidates who have already done one year Junior Residency need not appear.
How to Apply
All eligible and Interested candidate may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one set of self attested photocopy of essential certificates as per schedule of “Walk-in-interview” on the date & time mentioned. DOcuments to be brought are as follows:
- Matriculation certificate for Age proof.
- MBBS Certificates.
- MCI/DMC Regn. Certificates.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Demand draft as per S. No. B
- Two Photographs (PP Size).
Venue of interview
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.